Monday, March 5, 2012

Starting off March

Starting off March with a BANG! But you can with a pop, it's ok.

Random workday I think it was Thursday:
Forever21 (or 21 Por Vida like a friend calls it) purple and coral nightjacket from many posts before. I LOVE this jacket because I can mix n match it with so many things, prints, and colors. I'm having a harder time pulling off the same jacket in black with a pony print.
Coral pants from Gap "Broken In Khakis" from the new denim and color line.

Friday: (I'm on a mission to out color my weekly bank teller since HE's always rocking a bright dress shirt)
Forever21 blue blazer $29.80 (BTW if you sign up for their emails, you will get coupons. YES! Coupons for forever 21 it can get EVEN cheaper!).
Old Navy fuchsia top.

Saturday for my niece's birthday:
Forever 21 bright orange skinny jeans (WOOHOO THEY ACTUALLY FIT MY BOOTY!) $29.80
Floral bustier top Lauren Conrad for Kohl's.
Same nightjacket.
Chartreuse canvas and patent green clutch Target (was finally able to score the blue one thanks to the mom!).

As for the jewelry, I also posted it because it's also a pop of color!
I ordered these from mishshell.etsy.com
She makes he most beautiful and dainty jewelry and EXTREMELY affordable. AND GUESS WHAT? Yup she also has coupons! It took me about a month to decided on what pieces i wanted because I want all of them!
I ended up getting some earrings, a necklace, and a multi-strand bracelet with a hand-stamped letter. For sure I'll be wearing these tomorrow.

I know I've been slacking off and not posting daily, but thank goodness I've been pretty busy.
Facebook page is kind of up and running. I'm still trying to get a hang of the whole timeline and linking it to Twitter and back and forth. Addy is facebook.com/enelclosetdelachina
So drop by and give a thumbs up.

Have a wonderful and colorful week because Spring Break is almost here and well so is Spring! LOL

XOXO
-Chinita

No comments:

Post a Comment