Saturday, March 31, 2012

Coral! Coral!

You cannot even begin to fathom my excitement over my new hi low skirt!! The actual hi part was a decent length, the chiffon wasn't cheapy stuff, AAAAND THE COLOR!!
No se pueden ni empezar a imaginar mi emocion sobre mi nueva faldita alta baja!! Todo me encanto: la parte alta no tan alta, el chifon no tan corriente, y el color!! El coloor!!
Lauren Conrad for Kohl's $44 on sale 30% off PLUS my 30% off coupon.

The shadow polka dot top is the icing on the cake of my "sweet" look. I'm usually not the type of person that goes all out with the pretty and sweet and pastels. I will normally toughen it up, darken it up, bold it up. This time i caved.
La blusa de bolitas sombreada fue lo que hizo que quedara el outfit sweety a punto de turron. Normalmente no me pongo toda de pasteles ni claros ni frufri ni nada todo asi. Tipico que le avientas el elemento rudo, oscuro, vaya algun contraste. Pero esta vez cai.
Apt 9 top $28, 50% off, plus 30% off coupon. Kohl's.

Off white tuxedo cropped jacket from Forever 21 from two years ago.
Saco tipo tux corto de Forever21 de hace dos aƱos.

My "dancing shoes" (aka I dont dance in them but theyre just THAT comfy) Colin Stuart, VictoriasSecret.com sale $20. Bought these and in gold.
Mis papos pal baile (que ni bailo en ellos solo que estan SUPER comodos) son Colin Stuart de Victoriassecret.com en oferta a $20 me compre tambien en "dora'o".

Earrings and necklace from mishshell.etsy.com. As you've noticed I havent taken them off. LOL.
Joyeria de mishshell.etsy.com que se podran haber dado cuenta que no me la he quitado.

Melie Bianco Alyssa purse from previous posts.
Bolso de Melie Bianco de posts previos.

Que pasen bonito fin de semana!
Have an awesome weekend!

XOXO
-Chinita


No comments:

Post a Comment