Friday, February 3, 2012

Catching up: Cruise week

So even though i packed a few pieces to mix n match, I still came back with unworn items. Here goes the packing for evenings on my 7day cruise:
Betsey Johnson pink print shoes $50 Marshalls.
Purple tiered ruffled dress $24 Asos on sale asos.com
Snake embossed champagne clutch $7 Bakers (10yrs ago got 2).

Floral top Lauren Conrad $36 kohls
Gold sequined shorts Jessica Simpson, macys, on sale and coupon $30.
Suede cage shoes Nine West, ninewest.com $40 black friday.
Gold piping on Black faux suede evening purse, Free with purchase, Victoria's Secret.

The see thru tunic black with brush stroke, I ended up switching shorts for jeans. Top xmas gift courtesy of the big brother.

Bikinis:
Ruffled navy, old navy. BOGO 50% off $20 for both.
Black retro, victoria's secret, $60.
Print black blue and white, newport-news.com, BOGO free $12 for both pieces.
Black ruffle top Victoria's secret $25,
Nike top nike outlet store $30 for the two pieces.
Brights old navy all 3 same BOGO 50% off sale.

I didnt post my pic of my two black evening dresses because
A) i didnt wear one
B) didnt take the other one
C) ended up getting an accordion pleated black satin dress at forever21 for a modest $25 that got MANY compliments (need a pic).

I hope to be back on a daily basis as soon as I catch up on sleep and housework from being away all these weekends.

XOXO
-Chinita

No comments:

Post a Comment